Managing Business in Challenging Times
Professional Training Course
By HEC PARIS in Qatar
This program is designed to enhance the skills of managers, in anticipation of times of headwinds and uncertainties that companies must navigate with prudence and wisdom. Most of the time, well-managed companies do not need to engage in the kind of brutal cost cutting that we frequently see during economic downturns. Well-managed companies not only prepare for the inevitable downturns, they engage in best practices that serve them well in good times and bad.
Who should attend
Company leaders and business owners or executives considering launching their business.
Director, managers and decision makers.
The program blends strategic thinking with leadership qualities that are necessary to steer business in an adverse environment by helping you to:
• Understand and accept facing reality
• Accept that there will be a recovery and be ready.
• Get into the right mind set: GCC economies are dependent on commodities and therefore downturns are inevitable. Be prepared, not surprised
• Be strategic: know when to focus on revenue growth rather than cost cutting
• Best practices in doing more with less
• Use the downturn as an opportunity to improve and look ahead to foresee better times
• Focus on your customers and employees and on the value propositions you deliver to both
• Communicate positively and with intent.
About Course Provider
HEC Paris was ranked #2 worldwide in Executive Education by the Financial Times in 2015, a consistent top performance for the past 6 years (3 times #2, 3 times #1)
In Qatar, HEC Paris offers a complete portfolio of management programs, all taught in English. Our programs and research activities build corporate competitiveness within the global economy. HEC Paris was ranked #2 worldwide in Executive Education by the Financial Times in 2015.